Potter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To structure the lives of your Harry Potter OCs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Games and Stuff!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 10:24

Wow okay.

I might do a mini series of elongated headcanons cos I have major ideas.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 10:27

That will be the death of me. In a good way though.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 10:31

One of them in particular might break your heart.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 10:36

Noooooo don't! (YES)
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 10:42

It's probs gonna shock you.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 10:50

I'll get my rubber out, cos rubber is a poor conductor of electricity.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 10:58

Um.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 11:03

No I didn't mean it like that!
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 11:17

I wasn't on about that.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 11:20

Shunning myself.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2014, 04:44

Good.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2014, 10:17

I'm really proud considering I actually did a lot of research for this one, and I'm also writing a sequel/Regulus dying combo thing cos I'm a saddo.

--------

Thud. Millie groaned as her body collided with the cold, hard – wet? – ground, her head snapping back and causing stars to explode behind her eyes. Once the fireworks faded, she peeled her eyes open, only to realize she was in complete darkness. It was disorienting. She’d just been outrunning two Death Eaters (obviously newer ones as they weren’t very effective at killing her) when all of a sudden, a hole in the ground had opened up beneath her feet and she fell through. She could still hear the shouts of frustration of the Death Eaters above, and realized she was underground. Maybe in hell.

“Am I dead?” she murmured, wincing when her head throbbed almost angrily.

A lantern flicked on, and Evangeline’s voice rang out into the dim lighting: “No, you’re not dead.”

“Are you sure?” Millie struggled to sit up. “Because I think that’s the kind of thing other dead people say when they don’t want you to know you’re dead.”

“Merlin, Millie, you’re not dead,” said James, lighting up another lantern. Soon enough, the whole cavern, she realized, was illuminated with lanterns. She saw the faces of all her friends – Lily, Remus, James, Amy, Sirius, Peter, and Evangeline – and was relieved to see they were all unharmed, albeit a bit roughed up and dirty.

“Did you guys get sucked in through a hole, too?” Millie asked.

“Nah,” replied Sirius, “it was all Evangeline. The cabin that was set up for us, some Death Eaters found it and burned it down. They chased after us, but we managed to fend them off long enough for her to cook this puppy up.” Sirius gave Evangeline a look of such admiration that it made Millie’s heart ache.

Millie looked around at the cavern. It was certainly spacious. A single table was pushed up against the wall, with a radio, lantern, and some supplies set on top of it. Static and some unintelligible mumbling emanated from the radio.

“What were you even doing out there?” Evangeline asked quietly. “You were supposed to meet us at the cabin.” Millie lifted her gaze from the radio to find them all staring at her. She swallowed.

“Checking on my family,” she answered. She was half lying.

“Millie, you know you can’t do that! It’s more dangerous for you to be around them,” Evangeline said, then she sighed. She understood, even though she didn’t necessarily agree. They were all missing their families. Millie nodded slowly and looked down at her hands. In reality, she had gone to see her family – and then she’d taken the newspaper her mother had handed her and visited the site of a recent half-blood massacre. Nothing. No trace of Regulus, only blood. She didn’t want to think about whether or not it had been spilled by him.

“On that happy note, we have to get moving,” Remus said, standing up. “Dumbledore’s setting up a new safe house for us near one of the Muggle neighborhoods. He heard word that there's going to be another attack soon.”

Millie stood up and went to go gather the things off the table, but before she could get there, Evangeline wordlessly waved her wand and they were gone, the table and its contents neatly folded up and tucked away into her knapsack. Millie shot a grin at her friend. “What would we do without you?”

“I have a few ideas,” Evangeline said with a laugh, and then motioned for everyone to step back. They did, and she waved her wand again. Nothing happened at first. All of a sudden, the cave started shaking and shuddering almost violently, the rocks in the wall coming undone. An uneven set of stairs formed from the wall, leading up to a hole that opened up to the outside world.

“Out of my way, me first,” said James, pushing past them.

“Oh, of course. Ladies first, after all,” Sirius muttered, causing Remus to unsuccessfully stifle a laugh and James to smack him upside the head. Millie smiled; at least some things never changed. They all followed James out of the cavern and into a field. Once they were all out, the cavern closed back up again.

“Neat,” Amy said.

“Alright, here’s how this is going to work,” Remus began. “We’re all going to apparate there, but we’re going in pairs. It would seem suspicious if we all went there as a group. Oh, and we’re going to London.”

“London?” someone asked incredulously. Millie’s heart thudded. Her family, her home was in London.

“Everyone meet at this address.” An address hung in the air for a moment, then faded away once everyone memorized it. “If you get hung up, go to the tavern and tell them you’re from the Order. They’ll give you shelter until one of us can come out to get you. And guys, please, stay alive.”

“No promises. Those Death Eaters really grind my gears,” James said cheerily.

Remus rolled his eyes. “Right. So, partners, uh…well, I’ve got Amy, obviously, and James has got Lily, and Evangeline with Sirius, which leaves…”

All eyes turned to the remaining two: Millie and Peter. “Oh, for Merlin’s sake,” she groaned. “Fine, fine. It’s not as if this is a date.” Peter looked at her blankly, then at his shoes. Maybe Peter wanted it to be a date.

“Wonderful, that’s the spirit, Millie. Now, everybody ready?” They all nodded. “See you in a bit, then.” With a slight pop, Amy and Remus were gone, followed by James and Lily, then Evangeline and Sirius. Millie turned to look at Peter, then sighed, grabbed his arm, and apparated out. But through the midst of all the familiar twisting and pulling, something funny happened, as it always seemed to do when she was paired with Peter. Instead of landing in front of the safe house, Millie found herself plopped in front of a donut shop. Great. She looked around at her surroundings, feeling slight relief when she realized that she was, actually, in London. The safe house couldn’t be too far off. After she got her bearings, she started walking.

Within a few minutes, she found herself walking into the suburbs of the city. They were less densely populated, with less people walking about, especially at night. Streetlights lit the street she was walking on, but the light did nothing to prevent the chilling cold from seeping through her clothes. Shuddering, she wrapped her arms around herself. The safe house not too far off, she turned the corner into an alley, then stopped dead in her tracks. At the end of the alley, to her immense surprise and horror, was a dementor. Its horrible, greyed body wrapped in ripped, black-as-night cloth was looming over an unsuspecting Muggle, who was probably as good as dead. She wanted to help, but she couldn’t risk it. As quietly as possible, she backed away, only to stumble against a trash can. It toppled over and made a great deal of noise. A chill rippled through Millie’s body as the dementor raised its head, then turned back to look at her. Panic rising in her chest, Millie whimpered and struggled to her feet, the dementor gliding towards her. Her wand. Her wand, where was her wand? With shaking hands, she produced it. “Expecto patronum!” she shouted at the dementor, but nothing happened. “Expecto patronum!” She tried again and again to no avail. “Expecto…” Her voice faded off as the dementor came close. She felt her mind fog as it was cleansed of all its happiest memories. A high-pitched wail was ripped from her chest at the sheer pain of it – not the act of her memories being stolen, but the fact that there was nothing left but sadness. Just as she felt herself slipping away, a bright light in the form of a fox suddenly ran up, forcing itself between Millie and the dementor. It let out a loud shriek and retreated down the alley, the fox pushing it on. Millie gasped once she was released and collapsed against the alley wall, feeling her stolen memories come back to her once more. Who did she know that had a fox Patronus? Nobody that she could think of. Unless…

“Mollie. Mollie, get up. Hurry.” She was yanked up by her arms by a figure that she couldn’t make out, but recognized just by their voice and touch. Regulus. “Hold still, I’m not going to hurt you.”

“What are you-” she murmured groggily, making a noise of surprise when Regulus raised his wand. Instead of killing her, though, he uttered the words to a healing charm. It did little to ward off the emptiness, but cleared her head just a bit. They stared at each other almost in wonderment. It had been a little over a year since they’d seen each other last, with Regulus now 18 and Millie, 19. They were both equally unrecognizable, with Millie covered in dirt and wearing ripped clothes. Regulus was clad in dark clothing, with the Dark Mark a glaring black against his arm, marring his otherwise perfect skin. She felt words rise in her throat but nothing came out. There was so much she wanted to say to him, that she had been looking-

“I don’t have a lot of time,” he warned lowly, effectively cutting her off of anything she could’ve said. “I’m supposed to be patrolling here, watching for Order members or something, I don’t know. I know the dementors were sent, but when I heard you…”

Millie gazed at him in stony silence.

“What happened to you?” He reached out to touch her face, which had various bruises and cuts on it, and then he stroked his thumb along a scar that ran the length of her collarbone. An expression similar to hurt flashed across his face when Millie pushed him away, suddenly angry.

“Your Death Eaters happened, that’s what,” she spat. “I was seconds to dying when your brother – your brother, remember him? – saved me. Every day, I’m escaping death, all thanks to your all-mighty Dark Lord! I hope you’re happy with your choice, traitor.” Her words were venomous, filled with the poison that accumulated over the last year.

Regulus looked at her, slightly stunned. “Traitor? How am I the traitor? You’re the one betraying your own blood!”

“I’ve searched for you for ages!” she shouted at him. “Even through all the murders, every Muggle found dead in the street, every half-blood with their throat torn out by a snake, I’ve searched for you. I loved you despite who you associate with, regardless of your beliefs, and you left me! You left me to go play cops and robbers with your childhood idol, the one who’s ripping families apart and terrorizing the whole wizarding world. I live every day in fear, not for my own life, but for yours. That someday when I turn around, it won’t be me with a wand pointed to my throat, but you!” By this point she was breathing heavily, her fists clenched at her sides. “This-” she pointed to her blood, seeping from a cut on her arm, “-is no indication of who lives and who dies. You can tell your Dark Lord that he’s the coward, he’s the abomination, because we sure as hell aren’t.”

“He’ll kill you for saying that, you know.” He turned away and ran his hands through his hair, frustrated. Millie couldn’t help but notice how much he’d changed since the last time they were together. He seemed more immersed in his thoughts, troubled, almost, like he was thinking hard about something.

“I don’t care, I’m as good as dead anyway. I could be dead by tomorrow. You know that, right? That we may never see each other again?” Millie prayed to whoever was listening that he might have something left in him, anything, that was even remotely human.

Regulus shook his head again, this time more fervently, almost frantically. “INo, I’ll find a way. And once I break free of him, we can be together again.” He suddenly looked behind him at the opposite end of the alley. “The others have caught up to me. Go, I’ll keep them busy for a minute.”

Confusion consumed Millie when he shoved her away. “Regulus? What do you mean ’break free of him’? What are you going to do?”

This time, Regulus’ push was more insistent. “Go, Millie, please. Trust me. I’ll find you when this is all over, I promise.”

“Regulus-”

“Leave!” he shouted at her, harshly. Their gazes met one last time before Millie turned and started down the alley, just as two other Death Eaters came to approach Regulus.

“Were you just talking to someone?” one of them asked.

“Just a Muggle. Stupid creatures, Muggles. One of the dementors came along and, well, took care of them,” Regulus responded. All three pairs of eyes came to rest on the Muggle body in the alley, though none of them saw Millie dash around the corner. She didn’t stop running until she got to the safe house. When she got there, she rapped on the door repeatedly, breathless. Evangeline immediately opened the door and threw her arms around Millie, pulling her inside.

“You scared me half to death, I thought you were dead!” Evangeline cried. “Where’ve you been?”

“Something happened when Peter and I apparated – probably his fault – and I ended up a few miles away. A dementor caught me.”

Evangeline’s eyebrows shot up in surprise. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine, I just- my Patronus didn’t come as quickly as I had hoped,” Millie murmured.

“Well, it’s no wonder you’re still alive, you’ve got a protection orb around you!” Evangeline exclaimed, stepping back to look at Millie. If it was stared at long enough, a thin, shimmering veil could be seen around Millie, enclosing her protectively within its sphere. “When did you cast that? It wasn’t there when we left.”

Millie frowned and looked down at herself. “I didn’t-” And then her mind rushed back to when she was leaving the alley, how her eye caught the slight movement of Regulus’ wand as she turned, how she heard him say something but she couldn’t make it out. Suddenly, she felt like her chest was caving in on itself, and she could no longer breathe.

“You must have bonked your head again.” Evangeline took Millie’s arm and led her upstairs to one of the bedrooms in the safe house. “Go to sleep for a bit. You’ll feel better when you wake up. Remus laid some chocolate out for you, too, he said it helps with dementor attacks.”

“Thanks,” Millie said, sinking down onto the bed. Evangeline flashed her a small smile before she left the room. Millie just stared at her hands for a moment. They were still shaking from her encounter – first the dementor, then Regulus, the boy who had captured her heart and then broken it just as easily. Shaking her head, Millie got up and crossed the room to the radio, which was babbling at a low volume. She turned the volume up on the radio and sat in a chair beside it, half-listening to the current wizarding world news. “…most recent attacks by You-Know-Who and his followers have been the deadliest thus far,” a man was saying. “Death Eater numbers have soared to an all-time high, with notable additions to You-Know-Who’s followers including Bellatrix Lestrange, Rodulphus Lestrange, and Regulus Black. Anyone with sightings of these wizards, mentioned and unmentioned, are advised to notify the Ministry of Magic at once. In other news, wand polish prices have fallen due to the rapidly declining amount of troll fat…”

Feeling exhausted all of a sudden, Millie went back to the bed, kicked her shoes off, and crawled under the covers. All thoughts of the war disappearing, she curled into a ball, the chatter on the radio fading to a dull drone as she drifted off into a dreamless sleep. Distantly, Regulus’ last words to her rang out in her mind: I’ll find you.

The next morning, Millie awoke to find a note placed on the nightstand beside her bed, with no indication of who had left it or how it had gotten there. Yawning, she unfolded it, only to see Regulus’ perfect handwriting scrawled neatly across the page.

’Millie - Hate me all you want, but this is not the end. I face the Dark Lord’s wrath in the hope that when we meet again, we will be united once more.

-R.A.B.’
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2014, 10:37

Ughhh I love it but Amy wouldn't be there cos shes in hiding
Back to top Go down
https://potterrp.rpg-board.net
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2014, 10:39

R. A. B
I cant
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2014, 10:46

Pretend she's not there, she only has one line anyway.

It hurt me inside to write it.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2014, 11:38

As another cruciatus curse was hurled her way, Amy thrashed and writhed in searing hot pain. It was as though somebody had taken a javelin and thrust it into her stomach, or was drilling holes into her skull. Though the wounds were invisible, she felt as though she must be bleeding out. Surely, she was dying. Good. She welcomed death. Death was better than this; she’d take anything over this indescribable torture. But Amaryllis Pepper remained alive. And, although there was a din in her ears that sounded horribly like the vibrations of a rogation bell, she could her captors chanting her name. Except, it wasn’t her name. It was a name she had chosen herself- that perhaps made this torture all the more sickening.

“SPEAK!” The Death Eater flicked his wand and sent a jet of red light hurtling at her, piercing through her grey jumper and into her chest, where tidal waves of fire smashed and tore at her every particle.

“I… “ Amy managed. She could taste blood on those lips that weren’t hers. Not from her attackers, but from where her own teeth had savaged at the flesh of her mouth.

“I said speak, Rhea…” He approached her, the tip of his wand trailing across her neck softly.

Amy’s new, delicate features were drenched in a cold sweat, and it took all her effort to keep from screaming out. She couldn’t tell them where it was, not after all the effort the Order had gone through to keep the place as secret as they possibly could. Not when revealing its whereabouts would endanger the lives of so many.

“Oh my… It won’t speak, Macnair.” Uttered the greying Death Eater, dark eyes glinting through the slits in his mask.

“Rhea Hurst, auror, certified member of the Order of the Phoenix.” Read Macnair, from a piece of parchment in his gloved hand. He smiled at her, as his own mask was discarded to one side. Macnair had a smile that put Amy in mind of illness and disease. He stroked her damp face with a long finger.

“Tell us the location of your little HQ, or I will not hesitate to put you out of your misery.”

“P…Please…” Her voice shook, and her head hung with the weight of the words. Begging a Death Eater. Bartering for her life with a man that worked for Voldemort. It was shameful. She was intensely glad that her friends couldn’t see her now.

“Please?” Scoffed the first man, Grafton, “Macnair, can you hear this one?”

Amy clamped her tattered lips shut, concentrating hard. She had to think, really think, she had to escape.

Apparate? Would be ideal, if the two men hadn’t thrown her wand to the ground. Running wasn’t an option, as her hands were tied tightly behind her. Maybe…

“Rhea…? Are you sure about not cooperating?” Macnair laughed, and sent another curse at her stomach, causing Amy to scream loudly and kick out.

“S…stop…” She heaved, trying to get over the appalling stabs of fire that continued to attack her torso. How she wished she had been put in Ravenclaw. Maybe then she could have been smart enough to avoid capture, rather than attempt to fight two skilled wizards at once. Think, think, think.

Then it came to her. As the two wizards both drew their wands to curse her again, she forced her entire stature to change shape. Her wrists and hands shrunk dramatically, as did her body and face, until she had the body of a child.

“Wha…?” Grafton and Macnair were struck dumb as Amy shook free of the rope around her arms. She could barely move from the pain, but taking advantage of their shock, she snatched her wand from the floor.

“You… Metamorphmagus…” Macnair seemed as though he was having a rather painful realisation.

“Yeah.” Unable to sustain the dramatic proportions of the child’s body due to her weakness, Amy grew until she was herself again, doubled in agony, “And the name’s not Rhea.”

Before Grafton’s killing curse could hit Amy, she spun and disappeared, apparating before their eyes.

“No!” Grafton cried, grabbing at the air that had, seconds previously, been where Amy was.

Macnair, agitated at the loss of an important source, picked up a long black hair, which had belonged to Rhea. As he held it up to the light, they both watched it turn brown and curl slightly, to become Amy’s.

“Tricky one, this one.” Grafton murmured, a scowl still marking his face as the hair fell, slowly, to the floor.

“Tricky ones,” Macnair led the way out of the room, treading heavily on the hair as he did, “are the most fun.”

---

I dunno I didn't like this one. I can't do violence.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2014, 11:42

Why would wand polish prices go down if troll fat supplies were running low?
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2014, 11:45

THAT WAS SO COOL
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2014, 11:50

Hashtag torture
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2014, 11:54

I really liked both! Anna, you wrote Evangeline perfectly, I am proud, even though I think it's really cute that you think you can walk to the suburbs of London Razz

And I'm not a fan of 'Hurst'.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2014, 11:55

No?
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2014, 11:55

No.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2014, 11:58

oh
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2014, 12:01

Could do better.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Dec 2014, 12:03

sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Games and Stuff!
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Potter RP :: RPG :: A Very Potter RP-
Jump to: