Potter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To structure the lives of your Harry Potter OCs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Games and Stuff!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2014, 02:39

Nemo!
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2014, 10:48

NEXT write with words a sexy scene from any point in your OC's life. It doesn't have to be something canon. Just sexy and all that shit idk.
Back to top Go down
https://potterrp.rpg-board.net
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Nov 2014, 05:01

What so I'm not sexy enough for you? Wow, thanks.

Am I a loser because I wrote 4500 words total between this one and the other one I wrote?

Right, so this one's about set in the beginning of their 'official' relationship, the other one's set in future about their 'first'.

Regulus Black was undeniably the one and only boy Millie ever loved during her teenage years. He kind of reminded Millie of those Greek statues, in that his features were just so perfect, he was almost unrealistic. Just the intensity of him alone made heat coil in her stomach, and then there was another side to him, the side that he kept concealed from everyone but her. There were so many different layers to him, so many sides that she had yet to discover. Despite his pretenses, he made her feel so safe and wanted, and she loved the trust he placed in her, how he let the real Regulus out when he was around her.

On the same token, though, he could also be selfish, irritable, and moody. Millie hated it more than anything else about him, even his burger of a mother.

“You’re being unreasonable, Millie,” Regulus grumbled as he stormed inside the lounge. He tried to grab her wrist but Millie jerked it away, instead whirling around to face him, her eyes blazing with anger.

“I’m being unreasonable? You’re the one who completely disrespected my friend right in front of me!” she shouted, face turning red from the exertion.

“She was being annoying!” Regulus shouted back, slamming the door with a loud thud. Despite her anger towards him, Millie couldn’t help but admire the spark in his eyes and the way his muscles contracted under his skin as he clenched and unclenched his fists. No, concentrate! She was supposed to be mad at him. She turned away to face the fire crackling in the fireplace of the lounge. It was just past curfew. They were the only two in there.

Watching the perpetually burning fire lick at the logs, Millie slowly shook her head. “No. If you want to be with me, you have to accept my friends too. Otherwise this isn’t going to work, what with you being an absolute ass nearly all the time.”

Regulus turned on her again, eyebrows shooting up in surprise. “What did you say to me?”

Millie looked at him levelly. “I said you’re an ass. All the time. All day, every day. Deal with it.” She nearly stumbled backwards over her own feet as he stormed towards her, backing her against the door of the lounge. Their chests were pressed together so closely that Millie could feel the pounding of his heart in his chest, and she was sure that he could feel the quickening of her own with every second that passed.

“Say that again. I dare you,” he hissed to her, but Millie was too preoccupied with the way her body was reacting to him. Instead of shoving him away or slapping him like the last time she was angry with him, her breath hitched at the sheer closeness of his body. She blinked under the scrutiny of his sharp, piercing eyes, while her own gaze subconsciously traveled to look at his lips longingly. She wondered what they would feel like when he was angry, if they would be hard and unyielding or give way to softness. Millie swallowed at all the things running through her head, even though she couldn’t form a single coherent thought that made sense. No matter how much she refused to admit it – at the moment, anyway – Millie wanted nothing more than to reach out and trail her fingers along his jaw, then lean in and mold her lips to his…

Millie’s brain finally kicked in. “You’re an ass.” No, no no no, her heart screamed at her.

“Don’t kid yourself, I know you want to jump my bones right here and right now.” Regulus scoffed, putting his hands on the wall on either side of her shoulders. Millie stiffened only slightly and tried to put on an affronted expression. “Don’t bother with me. I can just tell. You may not believe it, but I know. You let out this little gasp, you blush, and you bite your lip or rub them together, depending on what I’m doing.” His minor amusement only seemed to increase when Millie quickly forced down the burn she knew was present on her face.

“Must be the kind of thing you notice staring at me all day,” Millie spat. Inside, she wondered when he actually noticed these things. Was it during dinner as he gazed wistfully at her from across the hall? Or during their frees, when they sat together by the lake and talked about whatever came to mind? She didn’t know. Part of her didn’t want to know, because she liked the fact that he had secrets. A boy who had to be unraveled was much more interesting than one who didn’t – not that she had much experience in that department to begin with.

“Actually, I read it. In your journal. You gave me free reign, remember?” His smirk was extremely irritating but also extremely attractive. “'I can’t help but blush when he’s around me. Just the mere sight of him causes butterflies to stir in my stomach-'

“Okay, okay, I get it,” she muttered. “Will you get off me now that you’ve made your point? I want to go to bed.”

“Let me think: no.”

“Regulus, let me go!” She struggled against him, not that it made much of a difference. “Regulus…” Her voice faded off as his hand lightly trailed down her side. Oh. Their eyes met for a fraction of a second and Millie almost flinched at the burning intensity that was passing between them. She swallowed as he tilted her chin up, bringing his lips close to her skin but not actually touching it. Her breath quickened and she stilled, his finger running along her bottom lip. Slowly, her anger began to melt away and was replaced by a foreign but very welcome sensation: lust.

“You’re freaking annoying,” he murmured to her before crashing his lips against hers, the passion crackling between them like the blaze in the fireplace. In one swift movement, he pressed her back against the door, then reached around her to lock it.

Millie tore her lips away, panting heavily. “And you can burn in hell, douchebag,” she gasped out before she was pushed back against the sofa. As he hovered above her, she scrabbled for his tie to draw him closer. Their lips moved together in seamless harmony, bodies fitting against each other perfectly.

“Shut up,” Regulus growled against her ear, taking the lobe between his teeth and nibbling it, causing her to gasp sharply. Her hands moved underneath his dress shirt to feel the warm skin of his back.

“The day I do that is the day pigs fly,” she whispered, her eyes falling shut and her head tilting back as he continued to indulge in her. She certainly didn’t object to his lips trailing across her skin or his hands that were roaming but never invading. He was unlike anything she ever saw before – the fact that he was a boy who had been given everything he ever wanted, and here she was, his for the taking, but he always handled her like she would break if he made one wrong move. His warm breath fanned out onto her skin and she shifted underneath him, causing him to make a low sound in the back of his throat. “I retract that statement, actually. I’ve seen you on a broom,” she murmured again. His only response was his hands sifting through her silky hair and winding the ends around his finger.

After a moment, Regulus’ hawk-like gaze zeroed in on her sweater, an outdated Hufflepuff house one. “That sweater is ugly.” It was.

“So take it off.” That he did, pulling off her tie in the process, leaving her in her now-creased dress shirt and black skirt. At the back of her mind, that nagging voice in her head reminded her that they were still in school, and anyone could walk in in them at any given moment. With an inward groan of frustration, her eyes flashed open and she put her hands on his shoulders to get his attention – not that she needed to, he was completely captivated by her. “I’m not having sex with you right now,” she said lowly.

“Never said I was planning on it. Wait, does 'right now' imply sometime in the future?”

“…Maybe. But definitely not on a couch that countless other people have probably done the same thing on. Gosh, is that all you ever think about?” When his laughed rumbled against her skin, she smiled, and then he returned his lips to hers, every touch claiming her as his own. “Sometimes I feel like you only like me for my body,” she teased as he pulled back to look at her.

“A probable conclusion,” he agreed, thumb stroking her cheekbone softly. It was such a light, feathery touch that it raised goosebumps on her skin. “If this is what happens every time you get angry with me, then screw it, I’ll be an ass forever for all I care.” This time, she was the one to laugh, a sound that quieted when he flicked one of the buttons on her shirt undone. Just as he went for the next button, the lock on the door clicked, and the door swung open to reveal one of the professors standing in the doorway of the lounge.

“Regulus Black!” the professor barked. “I suggest you remove yourself from- Miss Rugwald?”

“Professor, hi,” she squeaked, her face flushing with embarrassment. With her hair disheveled and her clothes rumpled, she knew this was exactly what it looked like. Regulus, on the other hand, remained collected and just straightened up, running his hand through his hair. Millie could tell he was more frustrated than anything else.

“My apologies, professor,” he said. “This was all my doing.” Despite the feigned earnestness of his tone, his words insinuated that Millie just couldn’t keep her hands off him. It was half a truth.

“Yes, well, detentions for the both of you! As for you, Mr. Black, due to your repeated offenses, we’ll see what the headmaster has to say about this. Oh dear, it’s past curfew, too!” The professor continued to fret about all the infractions they’d committed. While this occurred, Regulus turned back to Millie, smirking.

“Shall we continue this some other time, Mollie?”

Her lips, swollen from kissing, pulled into a wide smile. “In your dreams, Darren.”
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Nov 2014, 06:08

Teehee, tingly Razz
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Nov 2014, 06:50

I KNOW I wish I was Millie, nomnomnom.

That face is adorable btw.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Nov 2014, 07:24

Ikr I love it.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2014, 09:46

Lol late.

"Bye, bye, thank you for coming!" Evangeline called after the small group of people walking down the driveway to the portkeys that would take them home.
The dinnerparty had been a roaring success, by all acounts; Evangeline had been the perfect hostess. Despite being just 19 years old, she had singlehandedly made dinner, kept the conversation flowing and the drinks refreshed, and managed to make it all look easy!

Now, though, with the door closed, out of the view of guests, she drooped for the first time since the arrival of the first guest as six o'clock. The throbbing in her feet seemed to intensify with every second spent standing in her little black heels that had seemed so comfortable just a few hours ago. Even her eyelashes felt heavy from the mascara. Still, pushing off from the door, Evangeline walked to the doorway of her living room. It was a small dwelling, a terraced townhouse somewhere in the south of the country, hardly enough room for entertaining, but she liked it. It was close to Lily and James, and Remus, Millie, and of course Sirius, who lived in a nearby town. Now, though, he was sprawled on her sofa, making out that he had thrown the party himself with no help. She quirked a smile.

"Hey, hostess." Evangeline cooed from the doorway. "Up for a little more entertainment?"

Sirius sat up when she entered, grinning, but frowned as he saw her trying to take the weight off her feet by leaning on the doorframe.

"Are you sure you want to tonight?"

Evangeline nodded. "Mm, let me go freshen up."

The thought of putting more makeup on made her slump on the inside, but knew that no man wanted to ravish a lady with worn off lipstick and fuzzy hair. She loved Sirius, she wanted him to find her attractive. Surely she was too young to start letting herself go!

Yet Sirius didn't look excited by the prospect of a primped Evangeline. "Are you comfortable?"

"Not exactly, but I don't mind." She sighed, trying to fix her hair.

"I do. Come on."

With that, he stood and led her up the narrow stairs to her bathroom. Once there, he turned on the tap and pointed to the sink.

"Makeup off."

"What? No! Sirius, it's been a long day, I'll look dreadful." Evangeline protested, trying to turn the tap off.

Instead of relenting, Sirius splashed her. Watet dripped from her nose as her mascara ran down her cheeks.

"Take off the makeup."

Reluctantly, Evangeline began to wash her face of makeup. Foundation, powder and concealer stripped, she was left with a fresh, porcelain face. There were faint dark rings under her eyes and she had a blemish on her chin, but to Sirius she was beautiful. The most beautiful girl in the world. Without her eyeshadow and mascara, her eyes still shone. Those eyes that first drew Sirius to her in the first place, blue and hypnotic, so crisp yet so warm, like fire in a shell of ice. Lips bare of colour, they somehow looked fuller. Either way, they were the only ones Sirius wanted to kiss.

Looking at him, Evangeline felt bare, but undeniably less uncomfortable than she had been. "I'm a mess."

Sirius shook his head and took a step forward to cup her cheek. Nowadays, she barely noticed when she leant into his touch, only knowing that she felt more comfortable the closer she was to him. He noticed each time how close she was.

"You are beautiful. I know that because I'm still with you. Someone as good-looking as me just doesn't end up with someone ugly." This earned him a light slap on the chest, as he had anticipated. He took it with a cheeky grin. "Come on."

With that, he took her into her bedroom, and sat down on the bed.

"Change into something comfortable, and take those bloody high heels off. I'm supposed to be the tall one."

Sighing, Evangeline went to change clothes without protest. She knew it was futile. From her wardrobe, she selected her flannel pyjamas, and changed behind her screen. When she came back, Sirius' eyes lit up a little. The outfit was loose-fitting, practical, not designed to excite: but Evangeline had the most perfect smile on her face. He patted the space beside him.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yes, Sirius."

"Happy?"

"Yes, Sirius."

"Then you've never been more beautiful." Gently, he took her hand and kissed it. "You don't need any of that rubbish to be wonderful to me. I happen to like your imperfections. They remind me that you're not some unobtainable jewel on a pedestal. You're mine."

Very suddenly, he grabbed her hips and pulled her down beside him, planting his lips against hers, softly in contrast to his rough hands which pulled and tugged at her pyjamas. Ironic, thought his partner, that he had made her change her outfit simply so he couod remove it again. Not that she had any objections. Evangeline squeaked and hurriedly kissed him back, hands running under his shirt. It was only now that she realised how inconvenient a button-up shirt was when all she wanted was to remove it. Eventually, after much fumbling and breathless cursing, Sirius was leff without his shirt.

Evangeline had never seen the appeal of tattoos until she saw Sirius'. Oft before had she argued that it would look awful when the person was old and wrinkled; she was only recently realising that the aesthetic was not always the important thing, though Sirius had realised this long before. Each picture and word on Sirius' body meant something to him. A memory, preserved on his skin. After all, better to live with scars you choose. She pushed him back and ran her fingers over the word inked midway down his ribs: beast. With a slight purr, Sirius pulled at Evangeline's top to expose the corresponding word on her own rib (that her mother must never know about): bird.

"A bird of my tongue is better than a beast of yours," she whispered in his ear, teasingly. With a final gutteral growl, Sirius reattached their lips, hands hungrily roaming her skin, from her soft neck to the curve of her waist, and below. In mere seconds they were wrapped in a passionate embrace. They scarcely parted all night, in fact.

And in the morning, there were no makeup smears on the pillow, no heels to trip over, no need to run to the bathroom to primp before Sirius woke. She didn't need any of that.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2014, 09:55

UMF
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2014, 11:10

Idk about you but I thought my tattoo idea was the best.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2014, 11:25

Literally squealed
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2014, 13:07

Prouder of that than any other part of the story.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2014, 14:12

Please find me a Sirius at my nearest retailer.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2014, 14:13

Actually either of the Blacks would suffice.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2014, 06:11

Back off, he's mine.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2014, 06:41

I challenge you to a duel.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2014, 07:33

No he's already married me.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2014, 07:40

I know.

I was the officiant.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2014, 08:18

*gasp*
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2014, 09:35

Your marriage is therefore invalid, we're eloping to Vegas, bye.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2014, 10:12

No he loves me
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 09:53

Reckon we need a game for Christmas! I would be cheesy and say 'do a cute Christmas scene' but screw that I'm badass. Write a scene featuring your OC in the First Wizarding War. It could be anything: a battle, on the run, in hiding, OotP meeting, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 10:06

Ooh I like this one.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 10:09

I'm assuming Regulus would be on the opposing side, right?
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 10:18

Depends on when you want to write it, because he died in '79 and the war didn't end until '81. But if you want him alive, yeah he's on Voldie's side.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 10:23

Oh boy oh boy oh goodie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Games and Stuff!
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Potter RP :: RPG :: A Very Potter RP-
Jump to: