Potter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To structure the lives of your Harry Potter OCs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP The Lake

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

RP The Lake - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2014, 07:12

R: Maybe it would've been too obvious.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2014, 07:15

M: Maybe so. I don't know what you want me to do, Regulus!

She said exasperatedly.

M: Look...I appreciate you being concerned and all, or...whatever you are, but I can take care of myself. And if I do make a mistake, then shame on me for not listening to you, but there's nothing you can do about it.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2014, 07:19

Regulus glowered, leaning back resignedly.

R: Fine. More fool you.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2014, 07:21

Millie looked at her lap so he couldn't see her eyes, which were glistening with tears. Suck it up, she told herself.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2014, 07:23

R: Guess I'll leave you to thoughts of Sean, then.

Regulus snarled and stood.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2014, 07:29

Any other girl would've just snorted and let him walk. Not Millie, who held onto her friendships fiercely, and avoided fighting with them like the plague, even if that meant resigning to the fact that the whole thing was her fault.

M: No, wait, please. I'm sorry.

For what, exactly? She didn't know, but still looked up at him with shiny eyes, biting her bottom lip, her voice quivering. Weak, a part of her scolded.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2014, 07:35

Regulus sighed, rolling his eyes at her.

R: You don't need to cry about it, Millie. Besides, someone might see us.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2014, 07:38

M: I just don't understand why you're angry with me! And no, someone won't see us, the trees block us.

The fact that he chided her for wanting to cry just made her want to cry even more. Still, she pulled her big girl panties on and forced the tears down before they could spill over onto her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2014, 07:59

R: I don't know why I'm angry, either. Maybe I'm not angry. Maybe I'm just confused.

No, he was angry. Instead of patting her on the shoulder or smiling or saying something comforting, he folded his arms and fixed her with a brooding stare.

R: I should go. Wouldn't want your boyfriend coming back and catching us together. Actually, where is he? Weird that he left right after asking you out, isn't it?

He turned on his heel and started to talk off.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2014, 08:07

Mouth dry, Millie watched him stalk off. She swallowed the lump in her throat, and only when his back was turned did she let a single tear drip down her cheek. Immediately, she wiped it away. No, she was not about to cry over Regulus Black. Regulus Black, who could have her laughing one minute and glowering the next. Regulus Black, who drove her to insanity. Regulus Black, who made her heart thud, her palms sweat, her head spin, her stomach ache. Not happening. She was not about to let him get away with insulting her, insulting her intuition, insulting her boyfriend, even acting like he ruled her life! Features hardening, Millie hauled herself to her feet and stomped after him.

M: Regulus.

When he turned around, she gave him a good slap across the face. It seemed as though the Blacks had a special affinity for it.

M: You deserved that, you...you complete and utter ass!

As she glared at him, though, her eyes seemed to soften with guilt, or maybe that was just the lighting. Millie, sweet Millie who didn't believe in violence unless it was absolutely necessary, just slapped Regulus. She was pissed for sure, but also bewildered as to how he could have her on the verge of tears one minute and slapping him the next. She wouldn't put it past him to somehow magically control her hormones.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2014, 17:27

Regulus touched his cheek, silent with shock. Geez, he knew the girl was crazy, but this was a whole other level! Taking a deep breath, he steeled himself. He was not about to hit a girl. That would do nothing. For a moment he looked at the floor, then at her. His voice shook as he tried to keep it steady.

R: You only get one of those, Millie.

Slowly, he turned on his heel once more, and tried to pretend her actions hadn't hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2014, 20:07

This time, Millie didn't call him back to apologize. Silently, she watched him leave. If slapping him had appeared to knock some sense into him, then why was her stomach panging with guilt? She let out a frustrated sigh. No, it was for the best. She lifted her eyes to his back again, and when he was just about to the school, she bit her lip and slowly trudged inside.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2014, 07:29

Millie balanced on a fallen log, arms out for balance.

M: Seen Lily lately?

She asked James.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2014, 07:50

J: Around.

He answered lightly, shuffling after her.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2014, 07:58

M: Ah.

Millie smiled at the ground. She reached the end of the log and carefully turned around, going towards the other end.

M: She'll come around.

She turned to look over her shoulder at him, the movement causing her to lose her balance and nearly break her neck stumbling off the log. Somehow, she landed on two feet, albeit unsteadily, her giggles breathless and soft.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2014, 08:06

J: Smooth. I'd hate to see you on a broom if this is you on two feet.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2014, 08:07

M: Rude. I'm probably better at flying than I am walking.

She muttered, resigning to just plop down on the log with her chin in her hand.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2014, 17:10

J: Maybe so.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2014, 20:03

For a few minutes, Millie was quiet, until she finally looked up at James.

M: James...uh, this is going to sound really weird, but...er, well, how do you go about kissing somebody?

Her face was as red as a slapped baboon butt.

M: Not that I want a demonstration! I'm just asking. Words. Please.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2014, 01:09

J: What, you've never kissed anyone before?
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2014, 04:35

M: No. Some people aren't as popular, y'know.

She glared.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2014, 04:41

J: But... you're pretty...
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2014, 04:42

M: Oh. Well, thank you.

She looked flustered but smiled nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2014, 04:44

J: What is it you want to know?
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2014, 04:48

M: Er, well, just in general, I s'pose. Like where your hands go and...oh, gosh, this is mortifying. Never mind, forget I ever asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP The Lake   RP The Lake - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP The Lake
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next